How I can help you
Ronald A. Friedman, was the founder and Vice President of DAMOMICS Inc, and has been in the business consulting field for over 30 years. Ron was previously employed as a Consultant and Account Manager for the nation's largest professional computer services company (Computer Task Group, Inc.). He recently sold DAMOMICS Inc., a top installer of NCR Counterpoint software for retail businesses. Encouraged by the author of Retailing For Dummies, Ron does numerous seminars and webinars annually on both Grow Your Business and How to Design a Loyalty Program.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
BS in Computer Science - RPI, with minors in Engineering, Psychology and Economics.