Whether you're just starting a new business venture or are taking your operations to the next level, every business owner needs to know the basics of good data security. Since the start of the pandemic, the FBI has reported a 300% increase in cybercrime and the numbers are only rising.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners are prime targets for these attacks, because most lack the knowledge necessary to defend against them. However, if you are armed with the knowledge to proactively defend against these attacks, you and your clients will be safe and well-protected.
In this webinar we will review:
- 4 Myths secretly sabotaging your data security, and how to fix them.
- Simple steps you can implement today to dramatically reduce your risk of becoming a victim.
- The #1 most important thing to do now to ensure you bounce back quickly from any disaster.
Questions we will answer in this session:
- What factors increase your risk of cyberattacks as an entrepreneur?
- Why are the old standbys (antivirus and strong passwords) no longer good enough?
- How can you prevent 3rd parties from taking over your online accounts?
- How to properly backup data, and why your current approach may still leave you exposed.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Cathy Miron is the President and CEO of eSilo, an offsite data backup company that enables businesses to proactively avoid data loss and business downtime. In addition to being a business mentor and subject matter expert on technology at SCORE, Cathy is also on the Board of Directors of the Palm Beach Tech Association.