A great majority of companies are looking to maximize their Google position, because Google holds over 87% of the search market share in the United States (StatCounter).
Google’s pay-per-click advertising platform, Google Ads, provides a way for businesses to drive traffic and leads to their website by targeting specific keyword searches. This places your products and services front-and-center when people are searching online for them.
To place your company at the top of the search engine list, learn more about:
- Google Ads and the types of ad formats available
- Different categories of keywords and how keyword research can help
- Tips on writing ads and landing pages
- The different bidding types in Google Ads
- How to leverage tracking for better quality leads
- Google Local Service ads - the alternative for home services businesses
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jon Teodoro is founder and CEO of Verde Media and the co-founder of Local 360. As a millennial, he grew up online and understands communication in a digital medium. As a marketing and web strategist, Teodoro works side-by-side with his clients to lead all inbound marketing and UX strategy. Verde Media has built or managed over 150 websites, from small mom-and-pop shops to multi-million dollar corporations. When he isn't in the office, Teodoro is either hanging out with his dog, Beamer; spending time outdoors; or coming up with new, funky business ideas.
Fee: No cost