We all know about networking to make contacts and have potential clients become aware of our capabilities and services. Contact based networking is but one of many network strategies for creating advantage in your small business. This interactive seminar will introduce via mini case examples other strategic forms of networking to enhance your business success.
You will learn how to use networking strategies for:
- Bidding & executing on contracts to co-develop strategic solutions, share key contacts and insights.
- Having Access to equipment you don’t own, for depth of capability or to use unique tools you don’t own.
- Accessing a pool of skills, experience and expertise that complement and enhance your firm's skill set.
- Risk sharing and reducing the risk of failure to deliver by having a realistic contingency plan or backup capability because of a stronger virtual bench.
- Extending your geographical reach for support, installation, service, etc.
- Taking on larger contracts and competing with larger firms on an equal footing because of the size and scope of your virtual team
- Building a supplier network into a higher order entity with larger margins and scope of capability
Date & Time: October 27th, 2021 from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
Presented by: Roger Nagel