The pandemic has proven that without an online presence, businesses can lose out on valuable opportunities to connect with prospective customers. A well-built website that positions your business as a trustworthy and reputable player in the market is one of the keys to success to surviving in this digital world.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Options for building a website: hiring an agency versus building it yourself
- The different platforms for building your own website
- Tips for hiring an agency to build it for you
- The top things people look for in a business website
- How to ensure your website is search-engine friendly
- Tracking the performance of your website and ways to determine your ROI
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jon Teodoro is the Founder and CEO of Verde Media and the Co-Founder of Local 360. As a Millennial, Jon grew up online and understands how to communicate in a digital medium. As a marketing and web strategist, he works side-by-side with clients and leads all inbound marketing and UX strategy. His company, Verde Media has built or managed over 150 websites, ranging from small mom-and-pop shops to multi-million dollar corporations. When Jon isn't in the office, he's either hanging out with his dog, Beamer, spending time outdoors, or coming up with new, funky business ideas.
Fee: No Cost