Are you an entrepreneur? Do you have the power to bet on yourself? Can you get out of your comfort zone and embrace change?
Franchising today is much more than fast food and retail. There are over 3,100 national franchise systems that do just about anything you can imagine – from home tutoring to home cleaning.
We will answer many key questions about Franchising as a business strategy as well as the qualities that are most common to successful entrepreneurs.
The following topics will be discussed:
- How do Franchises work?
- What makes a good Franchisee? A good Franchisor?
- What does a Franchise cost?
- Low-cost Franchise opportunities and how to finance the purchase
- Psychological drivers of behavior and factors that shape an individual’s value and belief system
- Franchising YOUR business
- Estimating your ROI
- Exit strategy - the only reason to buy a business is to sell a business
Fee: No Cost!
Presenters: Alan Goldberg and Susan Commander Samakow